Historic District “Walking Tour”
8 hours visiting the highlights of Mexico city, There are Cathedrals and historical buildings at every corner, walk through the streets of downtown and enjoy the markets, bars, palaces and museums. You will find lots of typical Mexican items all around.
The walking tour consist of:
- Antropology museum (ticket included).
- Angel of Independece
- Reforma ave.
- National Palace (Murals of Diego Rivera).
- Zocalo square ( Down Town)
- Palace of Fine Arts ( Palacio de Bellas Artes)
- Palace of Post Office (Palacio de Correos)
- Templo Mayor ( Aztec-Mexica Ruins, panaromic tour view)
- Metropolitan Church.
- House of Tiles ( Casa de los Azulejos)
- Historical Bar built in 1876 (Bar La Opera) drinks are not included.
- Visit of artisanal shops.
- Food Market San Juan exotic meats ( ancient food tasting included, Aztec caviar)
- Subway/metro ride (ticket included) it is a unique experience of the real Mexico.
8 hour trip, from 9:00 am to 5:20 pm
- 54 USD per person in a shared tour.
- The tour meeting point is at Antropology Museum at 9:00 am and end up at
Palacio de Bellas Artes at 5:20 pm.
- 43 usd per person from a group of 5 people and more.
- Please contact me directly with your email or whats app cell. What is your available dates, places interested to visit & number of people.
Cell Phone & Whatsapp: +52 1 5534555079