San Miguel de Allenge, Guanajuato & Tequila Town
Discover the Spirit of Mexico through tequila, visiting San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, and the Mexican town of Tequila.
Thistrip will immerse you in colorful folklore and traditions of Mexico. Starting in San Miguel Allende, Guanajuato and ending in Tequila, Jalisco, you will experience personalized private tours, exclusive tequila tastings, a visit to boutique wineries and more.
This is the perfect trip for a full immersion into the colorful folklore and flavors that make up Mexico.
On this trip through colonial Mexico you will be winding down cobblestone streets, exploring colorful folklore, and devouring Mexican cuisine. Friendly locals from the regions we will visit are glad to share a smile or invite you into their workshops to browse the rich crafts traditions that have continued unchanged for generations. The journey will blend together for a full immersion in the beautiful colonial Mexico.
- San Miguel de Allende – See one of the many churches in town and explore the historic center
- Tequila – Visit this Mexican Magic Town where many famous tequila factories have their distilleries
- Guanajuato – One of the most beautiful colonial towns in Mexico, a surprise in every corner.
- ask for a price with your amount of people in your group.
- I can give you a round trip from Mexico city.
- I can offer you just transportation for Drop Off in San Miguel de Allende or Guanajuato.
- I can offer you a Pick up just for transportation from San Miguel de Allende or Guanajuato.
- I can offer you both options drop off and pick up from any city.
- I recommend to visit San Miguel de Allende minimum 1 nights.
- I recommend to visit Guanajuato downtown minimum 2 nights.
- Please contact me directly with your email or whats app cell. What is your available dates, places interested to visit & number of people.
Cell Phone & Whatsapp: +52 1 5534555079