Puebla & Cholula Tour
Puebla was exclusively constructed for the Spaniards, Native people were not allowed to enter or live in this town.
What to expect:
- We will be visiting:
- The city of Cholula, the biggest pyramid in the world and walk inside the pyramid through the tunnels (ticket included)
- The Sanctuary of Remedy Virgen.
- Downtown Puebla
- Talabera Factory (watching the process to make and paint by hand clay dishes, ticket included
- library Palafoxiana ticket included/ 1rst library in Mexico.
- Puebla Catedral.
- Parian Market (optional to visit or free time)
- 11-12 hours round trip.
- 85 USD per person in a shared tour
- 70 USD per person in a group from 5 people and more
- We pick you up at your hotel/address locate it in colonia; Centro, Condesa, Roma, Tavacalera, Polanco, Zona Rosa, Reforma centro.
- Food is not included.
- Private tours are available, ask for a price with your number of people in your group.
- Please contact me directly with your email or whats app cell. What is your available dates, places interested to visit & number of people.
Cell Phone & Whatsapp: +52 1 5534555079