Volcanoes hiking tour
This is a recreational hiking tour, not a profesional hiking one
Your own health skill level will determine how high the hike will go, so you wont feel strained beyond your ability.
Hike 1 of the highest volcanoes in Central America.
We will be visiting izta-popo national forest where we will hike the Iztaccihuatl inactive volcano, and look out over stunning views of Popocatepetl active volcano and the Valley of Mexico before descending.
- If you are looking for a proffesional hiking tour, over night please contact me directly for more information.
What to expect:
- 10 hours round trip to Iztaccihuatl Volcano from Mexico City.
- Drive through the picturesque Valley of Mexico and the Paso de Cortés.
- See the ‘Sleeping Woman’ in the snowy peaks of the inactive volcano.
- we start hiking at 3,990 meters (13,090 ft) and end up at approximately 4,715 meters (15,470 ft).
- Hike an intermediate trail up the steep slopes of Iztaccihuatl Volcano.
- Enjoy panoramic views of nearby Popocatepetl, ‘Smoking Mountain’.
- 76 usd per person in a shared tour
- 60 usd per person in a group from 5 people and more
- Iztaccihuatl volcanoes park ticket included
- Food is not included.
- We pick you up at your hotel/address locate it in colonia; Centro, Tavacalera, Roma, Condesa, Zona Rosa, Polanco, Reforma centro.
- Please contact me directly with your email or whats app cell. What is your available dates, places interested to visit & number of people.
Cell Phone & Whatsapp: +52 1 5534555079