Volcanoes hiking tour
This is a recreational hiking tour, not a profesional hiking one
$76 usd per person in a shared tour.
It includes round trip transportation from your hotel, volcanoes ticket entrance and guided tour. / food and drinks not included.
$60 usd per person in a group from 5 people and more.
Your own health skill level will determine how high the hike will go, so you wont feel strained beyond your ability.
Hike one of the highest volcanoes in Central America!, we will be visiting izta-popo national forest where we will hike the Iztaccihuatl inactive volcano, and look out over stunning views of Popocatepetl active volcano and the Valley of Mexico before descending.
- If you are looking for a professional hiking tour with overnight staying, please contact me directly for more information.
What to expect:
- We pick you up at 7:00 am.
- 10 hours round trip to Iztaccihuatl Volcano from Mexico City.
- Drive through the picturesque Valley of Mexico and the Paso de Cortés.
- See the ‘Sleeping Woman’ in the snowy peaks of the inactive volcano.
- We start hiking at 3,990 meters (13,090 ft) and end up at approximately 4,715 meters (15,470 ft).
- Hike an intermediate trail up the steep slopes of Iztaccihuatl Volcano.
- Enjoy panoramic views of nearby Popocatepetl, ‘Smoking Mountain’.
- What is your available dates
- Places interested to visit
- Number of people in your group
Private tours are available, ask for a price with the number of people in your group.
Please contact me directly with your email or whatsapp.
Contact me now!
Click any link option for direct contact, (preference for whatsapp):