Puebla and Cholula Pyramid
Visit one of the nicest cities in Mexico! Founded in 1530 an an UNESCO heritage site!$89 USD per person in a shared tour, starting in your hotel from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm round trip (depends on traffic). / includes round trip transportation from your hotel, guided tour and fee tickets.
Shared tour itinerary, step by step.
- 8:00 am – Hotel pickup.
- 10:30 am to 12:30 am – Cholula visit, the biggest pyramid in the world, walk inside the pyramid through the tunnels (ticket included)
- The Sanctuary of Virgen of Remedies.
- 1:30 pm to 6:00 : Downtown Puebla
- Talabera Factory (watching the process to make and paint by hand clay dishes, ticket included
- library Palafoxiana ticket included/ 1rst library in Mexico.
- Puebla Catedral.
- Parian Market (optional to visit or free time)
- Lunch time is around 2:00 pm / not included
- $75 USD per person in a group from 5 people and more
- What is your available dates
- Places interested to visit
- Number of people in your group
Private tours are available, ask for a price with the number of people in your group.
Please contact me directly with your email or whatsapp.
Contact me now!
Click any link option for direct contact, (preference for whatsapp):