Teotihuacan Pyramids and Guadalupe Shrine
“The city of the Gods”, Teotihuacan is consider to be the greatest city in the 500´s years A.C. at Mesoamerica. According to the legend, it was there where the men became in gods. It takes about 55 minutes from Mexico City downtown to the pyramids.
$50 USD per person in a shared tour, Starting in your hotel from 8:20 am to 5:30 pm round trip / Includes round trip transportation from your hotel, Teotihuacan tickets and Guided tour
This company works with small groups…
Shared tour itinerary, step by step:
- 8:20 am – Hotel pick up.
- 9:40 am – Entrance to Pyramids.
- 12:50 am – Finish Pyramid tour.
- We visit the Sund and Moon Pyramids, Quetzalpapalotl Palace and The Avenue of the Deads.
- Lunch time is aproximately at 1:00 pm / 1.5 hours free time for lunch ( choose your own restaurant to eat)
- Food is not included.
- 3:30 pm – Visit to Guadalupe Catholic Church of 1 hour.
- We pick you up and drop off, at your hotel in areas of Centro, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, Reforma centro,Tabacalera, Zona Rosa.
Private tours are available, ask for a price with the number of people in your group.
Please contact me directly with your email or whatsapp.
- What are your available dates
- Places interested to visit
- Number of people in your group
Click any link option to contact me now, (preference for whatsapp):