Xochimilco, Coyoacán Downtown & Frida Kahlo Museum
The south side of the city is an amazing place to visit!
$ 50 USD per person in a shared tour / starting in your hotel from 8:20 am to 5:30 pm / includes round trip transportation in a guided tour / Frida Kahlo museum ticket is not included.
Shared tour itinerary, step by step:
- 8:20 am – Hotel pick up.
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am – Coyoacan downtown walking tour (cultural walk and food market).
- 11:00 am to 12:30 am – Frida Kahlo museum (ticket is not included).
- Free time from 12:30 am to 1:00 pm / (30 minutes).
- Xochimilco boat ride, from 2:20 pm to 4:00 pm (1 hour and 30 minutes boat ride included); optional to listen traditional music in the boat; Mariachis or Norteños (north mexican polks).
- We pick you up and dropp you off at your hotel in the area of Reforma, Centro, Roma, Polanco, Condesa, Zona Rosa, Tabacalera.
- What is your available dates
- Places interested to visit
- Number of people in your group
Private tours are available, ask for a price with the number of people in your group.
Please contact me directly with your email or whatsapp.
Click any link option to contact me now, (preference for whatsapp):