8 hours visiting the highlights of Mexico city, There are Cathedrals and historical buildings at every corner, walk through the streets of downtown and enjoy the markets, bars, palaces and museums. You will find lots of typical Mexican items all around.
The walking tour consist of:
- Antropology museum (ticket included).
- Angel of Independece
- Reforma ave.
- National Palace (Murals of Diego Rivera).
- Zocalo square ( Down Town)
- Palace of Fine Arts ( Palacio de Bellas Artes)
- Palace of Post Office (Palacio de Correos)
- Templo Mayor ( Aztec-Mexica Ruins, panaromic tour view)
- Metropolitan Church.
- House of Tiles ( Casa de los Azulejos)
- Food Market San Juan exotic meats ( optional: ancient food tasting, Aztec caviar)
- Subway/metro ride (ticket included) it is a unique experience of the real Mexico.
8 hour trip, from 9:00 am to 5:20 pm
- 54 USD per person in a shared tour.
- The tour meeting point is at Antropology Museum at 9:00 am and end up at Palacio de Bellas Artes at 5:20 pm.
- 43 usd per person from a group of 5 people and more.
- We pick you up and dropp you off at your hotel in the area of Reforma, Centro, Roma, Polanco, Condesa, Zona Rosa, Tabacalera.
- What is your available dates
- Places interested to visit
- Number of people in your group
Private tours are available, ask for a price with the number of people in your group.
Please contact me directly with your email or whatsapp.
Contact me now!
Click any link option for direct contact, (preference for whatsapp):